I am going to begin this post with a thought about grocery store pre-cooked “Turkey Breast”.
Don’t do it!
Now that I have quite possibly spared your life, or at the very least your internal bodily functions…I’m going to go ahead and spare you the usual ranting, and dive right into today’s “You Know You Need A Woman When”.
Tonight, I write about consumption.
- I did it. I ate it. All of it.
- I am a human garbage machine. I can eat anything.
- I not only can, but do eat everything. And anything.
- While you’re away, I will make questionable decisions regarding my diet.
- Food that comes from boxes, bags, or plastic containers, will not be discriminated against.
- Expiration dates are more like…guidelines.
- Food and beverage items of question are subject to the same rigorous testing methods, and follow the same guidelines as laundry.
- A “meal” can be composed of what typically might be considered an ingredient or side-dish.
- If I don’t know how to cook it. It’s still fair game to eat.
- There is food in beer, but not beer in food.
- I make a mean breakfast, which can and will be encouraged as an option at times other than breakfast.
- Leftovers as a whole are better served and eaten cold.
- Yes I will have more. Always.
- My self-control is limited to letting you have the last bite (should I feel generous…or want something in return).
- I reserve the right to not share, trade, or substitute.
- There are no hours at which eating is not an option. Regardless of the pain and suffering that most likely will follow.
- I am an indiscriminate food lover and appreciator. Everything has it’s time and place.
I am what I eat. Never truer words spoken. Take me or leave me. Just a few more things to love about me, that you might not have already known.
Tune in tomorrow for another set of “You Know You Need A Woman When”!